Claudine introduce me to scrapbooking, and then suddenly i'm falling in love to it. Scrapbooking was fun and full of joy. It always pop up on my mind while i'm doing crochet, cooking or looking at my travelling picture. Thousand ideas pop up on my head...oh no somebody please help me. I think I should go to odin's class and learn more how to scrapbooking.
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Sunday, November 4, 2012
Shodo is a Jappanese caligraphy, the way of artistic writing. Its beauty and has spiritual power. Shodo teach us to obey the rule to bring in the beautiful rhitym. Have been lucky, i can follow this free workshop at tobucil and taught directly by crafters and artist from kyoto, Japan.
And here is my name translation in shodo, and the way to write. The meaning of my name in jappanese is healthy. I'm trully blessed.
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
These two stuff make me healthy : body and mind.
Teas are full of healthy goodies, work as antioxidizing agent.
It will avoid my body from stroke attact.
And made this brooch can stimulate serotonin release.
Serotonin known as "happy hormone". It can explain why i always feel pleasant after doing this. Xo..xo..xo...
Monday, September 10, 2012
Friday, September 7, 2012
No need a whole world to share your joy and happiness.
You only need one square feet.
No need money, gold or even diamond to make people around you happy.
Just bring your joy to them and share your beautifull moment with them.
"Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile"
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile"
Thursday, September 6, 2012
I don't know what its name or what type of flowers. A friend of mine said that it's look like a carnation bouquet, a pink carnation bouquet. I'm not sure it's the same flowers, but whatever it's name or look like, it's really easy to made. You can make it while you're watching TV or take a break.
All you need are paper cupcake, PVC glue, bamboo stick, and scissors
Cut the base of paper cupcake.
Then cut the circle
Take one piece of cutting paper cupcake, put the PVC glue upon
the bottom part of it.
Then roll it around the stick tightly, 3 or 4 rounds. Then, fold and roll the paper around the sticks till the end of the paper
Take another piece of paper, then roll bellow it. To make one flower you need 2 or 3 pieces of paper cupcake
Ta...da... Now you have your own flower.
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Friday, August 3, 2012
Thursday, August 2, 2012
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Tracing? It`s familiar to me. I do this technique when i sew. And when i was ten or eleven years old, i also do this technique to draw a map. You need tracing paper to transfer the image to another surface as well as part of an established system. You can use tracing for sketches or any finished artwork. Shading is also fun to do, and i have to learn more. Shading can develope a volume by recognise the pattern of the light, medium and dark value of the subjects. Thanks to Tanto for teaching me this.
Friday, June 15, 2012
A simple project made two weeks ago, in a mid time I'm doing knitting vest project. Its very simple and easy to followed. There are many kind of fabric you can use, for example: siphon, haicon, double haicon or cerruti. There are also two kind of fabric width, 115 cm and 150 cm long. Different width will result different arm length.
Here are the instructions :
- Measure your hip (mine 104 cm).
- The fabric length you need is 2.5 m, to make a 63 cm long blouse, and in this project i take fabric with 115 cm width
- Fold the fabric in the middle. Cut along the width. Now you have a fabric with 1.25 m lenght, with two sheets of fabric.
- Then, divide the length in two parts, each 62.5 cm (1.25/2= 62.5 cm). Mark both sides.
- From that point, measure to the right side along of your fabric width. [(width - 30 cm)/2], mine [(115 - 30)/2]= (85/2) = 42.5 cm . Do the same thing from the other point to the left side with the same size. Sew along the size in both sides. Don't forget to pin it, to place in the fabric when you sew. You will have unsew part in the middle.
- From the middle part, measure [width-(hip/2)], mine [115 - (104/2]/2 = [115 - 52]/2 = 63/2 = 31.5 cm. From this point, measure 27 - 30 cm down, to shape the armhole. Then, sew from this point till the bottom. Don't forget to pin it to make the fabric place in when you sew it. Do the same thing on the other side. Now you will have a hole for the bodice and also the arm hole. Doing this instruction only in one part.
- At the other part you will have unsew part. Then, take one sheet of fabric, reverse both side.
- 8. Trim the edges. Now you have two layers bat wing blouse. First, you have to measure you're blouse length and you
- Feel free to email me, to get the diagram.
Monday, June 11, 2012
Sometimes we need to take a break from anything that bother you. Whether your problem or your routine. We need to pause the time and refresh our mind. Especially when you feel uncomfortable with yourself, lost your confident and the worst thing is when you think that you close to the death. It is a horrible thought and take your energy away.
Doing this project help me to take a breath, stop the time, refresh my mind and turn my energy back. With a simple design and no pattern require, i hope i can finish this project not too long. Considering i have unfinished project befrore, a baby sweater for my little pal, pasha (now, he is not a baby anymore), i was worried that i couldn't finish this project shortly. I also have no experience to knit a vest, I thought it will need several weeks or even months to finish it. But, i was wrong. I only need two weeks, three days to knit the bodice, a day to shape the arm hole and collar and a recess time in between it (hahaha, as usual. But this time, I do not need to put my work on my knitting basket for too long).
And now, I am proudly present my first knitting vest.
Thank you to Eline Candra Bunda ARC for become my model. You are very talented model, and i recommend you to be Indonesia Next Top Model. Bravo :)