Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New jappanese cotton collection



What a wonderful saturday, i can go with my mom to Pasar Baru. Its was a big traditional market in Bandung, but now its growing become a modern market. There are eight floor, and each floor sell deifferent stuff. Textile was on second and third foor.

My mom helped me to choose the design. And loo what we got
:


Polka dot collection

I've got black, red, green, yellow, pink, blue and chocolate polka dot. And i love the chocolate one


Jappanese look collection

I love the red and black one. The red one had a prada around the edges. And the balck one is so jappanese. I love it. Its nice if you wanna sew a kimono


Stars and spring collection

This, stars and spring collection. Its like our mom, who always bring the spring in our lifes.

As always, i buy half meter each, then cut into small pieces. You know, i've got twenty three motifs've got black, red, green, yellow, pink, blue and chocolate polka dot. And i love the chocolate one
. I sell it at tobucil. And of course i keep one each as my collection.




No comments:

Post a Comment