Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

A Nice Gift : Handmade Marketplace Book


 
"I think the greatest creative inspiration comes from seeing other people make things" ( Kim werker)



It was great Friday, and i feel great too. Everything goes as usually. Unexpected thing happened when i came to fini's house. She said : " happy birthday" . Do i get my birthday? cause it happened two weeks ago. I did not expect this nice little surprise. And another surprise was...she gave me a present. Wow, 'Handmade Nation' book. And she sew the bag by her own to wrapped the gifts. Really nice little surprise!!!

I knew about handmade nation for the first time from my sister. Handmade nation gave her the book. This book tells about how to sell your craft locally, globally and online. Its divided in three parts.


Part one tells about how to get to know yourself and your business, including how to brand your business, define your customer and develop name and logo.


Part two tells about how to market our product, how important to make a connection to your craft community, how to make your blog successful, how important to advertise and make publicity


Part three tells about how to get down selling. This book direct us how to participate craft fair and starting how to develop your own craft fair. And the interesting thing is this book also tell us how to get creative in selling options and opportunities.

Thanks to fini and tanto who believe in me that i could be a success business woman. Your Prayers is the best gift in my life (..and the book of course hehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment